Saturday, January 28, 2012

Motorcycle Pricelist

Motorcycle transportation is booming in the Philippines, with all the daily traffic experience all over Metro Manila, many opted to utilize motorcycle as their alternate mode of transportation. Despite of danger, many still wants to have a motorcycle, simply because of its versatility, low gas consumption, and can inch their way in every traffic jams in the metro. In addition, more and more people can now afford to own a motorcycle especially those below average earners. In-house financing are readily available from most motorcycle dealers.


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

    ReplyDelete